|To apply for vacancies
listed, please email details and reference
of the vacancy you are applying for
together with your application and current
CV. Our contact details can be found
do not hesitate to contact us if you
require any further information.
CORNWALL - Salary £27,000 and £3,200 car allowance
Area Store Manager
The Area Manager will be assigned to oversee 3 to 4 restaurants and be responsible for all day to day site operations.
Most importantly the Area Manager will lead, develop and motivate a team of Store Managers to drive sales through excellent customer service. They are accountable through the management of others for store standards, staffing levels, health and safety and food hygiene standards. Reporting to the Regional Coach.
• Successfully achieving area’s sales and profit targets.
• Developing Store Managers knowledge and capability to deliver outstanding performance.
• Monitoring each store’s performance on a daily, weekly and periodic basis
• Identifying opportunities with the Store Managers and setting actions that drive performance.
• Supporting and managing the Store Manager to achieve the set performance goals and targets
• Identifying by effective resource planning and growing the team to future leaders in the business.
• A successful track record of store management in hospitality or retail
• Experience of working in a rigorous process driven framework.
• Strong performance management experience. Knowledge & Understanding
• How to select and successfully apply different methods for communicating with people across an area of responsibility.
• A range of different leadership styles and how to select and apply these to different situations and people.
• The importance of encouraging others to take the lead and ways in which this can be achieved.
• How to empower people effectively.
• How to select and successfully apply different methods for encouraging, motivating and supporting people and recognising achievement.
• How to develop an operational plan and make adjustments to the plan if required resources cannot be obtained in full.
• How to make arrangements with suppliers to ensure resources are available when required.
• The importance of monitoring the quality and use of resources continuously, and how to do so.
• Health & Safety, Food safety and food hygiene laws and regulations
Skills & Attributes
• First-class communication and relationship building abilities.
• A high level of commercial acumen.
• Strong coaching skills that can achieve results through the team in a collaborative fashion
• Proven analytical ability
• Strong IT skills.
• Excellent literacy, and numeracy skills
• Strong organisational skills
• Team player
• High personal standards
• Excellent planning and time management
• Full driving licence Salary
PLYMOUTH - Salary £20,000 Basic - £25,000 (dependent upon experience) + uncapped bonuses.
Trainee IFA/ Wealth Consultant
My client is looking to bring a Bancassurer/IFA into the business of a very successful and well established IFA practice based in Plymouth.
• No client bank required
• Full administration support
• Appointments/lead generation provided
The ideal candidate would be someone who has some existing experience of conducting regulated business and are looking to join this expanding company with an office based environment, being able to continue to conduct your business in a public facing office as well as be given additional business leads from the from my client.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an existing client base moving it forward and gaining healthy remuneration depending on experience.
As part of your initial fast tracking and ongoing development within the company, the successful candidate will work closely with the Managing Director developing the skills required to become a successful Wealth Planner.
« Offering full Financial Advice to existing and new clients
« Growing a client bank.
« Level 4 Diploma qualified as a minimum
« Existing IFA/Bancassurance Management experience
« The ability to grow a client bank.
If you believe that this role is the ideal opportunity to you achieving a highly successful and rewarding career then send your CV to me today for immediate short listing.
PA duties for the Department Head, including diary management and the organisation of meetings, as well as ad hoc project management.
You will be responsible for general office organisation such as handling enquiries and providing support to the Sales team efficiently. Additionally you will be required to produce reports, memos, update databases, property portals, websites, marketing material, produce invoices and deal with extra ad-hoc administration.
You will have proven experience having worked in a similar role for an established Estate Agent or Property company. You will be organised, pro-active and hands-on with great administration and IT skills and the ability to multi-task.
You must be a strong communicator capable of influencing others successfully and take pride in your personal appearance.
PLYMOUTH - Salary £Negotiable based on experience
Financial Services Administrator (Part Time)
This is a part time role 21 hrs per week
Main duties will involve:
• Answering the telephone
• Opening, logging and scanning the post
• Greeting clients
• Undertaking client valuations and associated fund performance research
• Liaising with providers by telephone/correspondence in relation to new and existing business
• Processing new business (online and by post) and monitoring applications
• Processing amendments to existing plans e.g. fund switches
• New business illustrations and research
• Processing letters of authority and obtaining full information on clients' plans
• Scanning client files
• General correspondence
• Any other duties as requested by directors
Previous administration experience working for a Financial Services firm is preferred.
The successful IFA Administrator must be able to demonstrate some knowledge of the financial services market. Knowledge of Intelliflo office software would be advantageous.
SALARY is negotiable based on experience
CORNWALL - Various Locations - Salary £19k-£23k P/A
To lead and oversee the management of all aspects of the restaurant business.
We are recruiting for the following areas: Bodmin, St. Austell, Newquay, Penzance, Falmouth
Manage the operation of the restaurant including the development and growth of people, sales and profits
Motivate and inspire your team through a genuine passion for hospitality
Manage the restaurant in accordance with established company standards, policies and procedures
Drive sales by ensuring guest satisfaction and implement a high level of superior guest service
Maximise profits by controlling food, beverage and labour costs.
A successful track record of store management in hospitality or retail
Experience of working in a rigorous process driven framework
Strong performance management experience. Knowledge & Understanding
Proficient in the following dimensions of restaurant functions: food planning and preparation, purchasing, sanitation, security, company policies and procedures, employee relations, recordkeeping, and preparation of reports.
The importance of encouraging others to take the lead and ways in which this can be achieved.
How to empower people effectively
How to select and successfully apply different methods for encouraging, motivating and supporting people and recognising achievement.
Health & Safety, Food safety and food hygiene laws and regulations Skills & Attributes
Good communication and relationship building abilities.
A high level of commercial acumen.
Coaching skills that can achieve results through the team in a collaborative fashion
Proven analytical ability
Strong IT skills.
Excellent literacy, numeracy skills
Strong organisational skills
High personal standards
Excellent planning and time management
Full driving licence
PLYMOUTH - Salary £TBA
Class 2 LGV Driver
We are looking for a Class 2 LGV Driver for our client in Plymouth
• Deliver goods from yard to site
• Multi drop work
Must have Class 2 license
Forklift would be an advantage
42 hrs per week
Monday to Friday - 7.30am - 5pm
Alternate Saturdays - 8am - 12pm
To start now. Please email cv
PLYMOUTH - Salary £TBA
Corporate Accounts Senior
A forward thinking, successful Chartered Accountancy practice, based in Plymouth with clients throughout the region is looking to recruit a highly motivated individual to join their team as an Accounts Senior.
You will be part of a team working in an often fast paced and challenging environment you must be able to demonstrate high quality work with attention to detail.
Professionally qualified individuals with an appropriate level of experience of working in the accountancy profession will be considered.
The successful candidate will:
• Be qualified to AAT level or above
• Have excellent communication skills and be confident in liaising with clients
• Demonstrable experience of working unsupervised and in the capacity of supporting senior manager positions
• Proficient IT skills including Excel to a high standard
• Possess the ability to handle a demanding and varied workload
• Have the ability to analyse and assimilate information quickly
• Be eager and quick to learn
• Be well-organised and reliable with good time management skills
• Be experienced with a minimum of 3 years working within an accountancy practice
LAUNCESTON - Salary £TBA
We are looking for an experienced Sous Chef for our client.
You will be responsible for supporting the Head Chef with all aspects of the kitchen operation, this will include stock control and ordering, menu planning, staff training and development and ensuring that the highest possible levels of quality are achieved at all times.
The Sous Chef will be passionate, enthusiastic, reliable, hardworking, and be able to work on their own when required. This role is a great opportunity with prospects.
PLYMOUTH - Salary £TBA
Admin/Receptionist (Part Time)
We have two roles available Monday to Friday 9am – 1pm and 1pm – 5pm
Provide clerical and reception support to the services and staff. You will work closely with the Administration Manager and the CEO.
Responsible for the everyday running of the front office and reception
Report all building and equipment maintenance and repair work to Administration Manager and co-ordinate as directed
Under the direction of the Administration Manager, maintain the Health & Safety systems including co-ordinating of Fire Drills and updating of Fire Log Book
Maintain and update electronic central booking diary system
Maintain the safe and petty cash system
Assist with data entry
Assist with mail receipt and sending
Create and maintain spreadsheets and databases
Undertake typing as required using Microsoft Word on a daily basis
Create documents in Microsoft Publisher and PowerPoint if required
Order and maintain stationary, office equipment and cleaning supplies
Co-ordinate the setting up of meeting rooms, including equipment
Undertake general office duties e.g. photocopying and collation
Maintain confidentiality regarding client information at all times
Undertake supervision, training and development as appropriate
Work as a constructive member of the central Administration team
Undertake other tasks consistent with the job description.
You will be required to work in addition, to cover five weeks holiday leave for the afternoon or morning clerical worker. You will also be expected to cover any sickness leave for this person, whenever possible.
Additional payment will be made for this.
There is an expectation that the Morning & Afternoon clerical workers form good working relationships, as they need to provide cover for each other. Therefore flexibility is important, as is punctuality.
TORQUAY - Salary £TBA Depending on experience
The Pharmacy Dispensing Assistant is responsible for assisting the Dispensary Manager and Pharmacist in the day-to-day running of the pharmacy
in accordance with the overall company policy.
The main focus for any assistant dispensing technician is to provide an accurate, timely and qualitative dispensing service.
Major parts of the job on a day-to-day basis include assisting new staff, meeting customer demands and finding ways to improve services.
To dispense medication as stated on prescription, maintaining accurate dispensing records and ensuring that the medication is labelled with the correct drug name, strength, quantity, directions for use, patients name and includes any additional required information.
To adhere to the pharmacy policies and procedures for dispensing medicines, especially those relating to expensive and controlled drugs.
Place accurate and timely orders to various suppliers, accept deliveries, adding the medicines to previous stock, replenishing shelves in a date rotation order (i.e. placing longer dated stock to the rear of the shelf).
Liaising with customers in all areas, including specialised products, producing a highly personalised approach.
Managing stock levels checking expiry dates and storage conditions i.e. fridge items.
Replenishing and cleaning dispensary areas and equipment.
Following company guidelines for the disposal of returned/out of date medication.
Maintain patient confidentiality at all times, updating patient records and ordering repeat medication upon request, by the patient.
Ensuring standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met.
Serving customers on the pharmacy counter, dealing with complaints and comments.
Completion of compulsory training to maintain NPA registration and keep abreast of changes in pharmacy standards and regulations.
To carry out other duties which naturally fall within the reasonable expectations of the role.
To attend work looking clean, smart and wearing the uniform provided.
You must have a NVQ2 Certificate
This role is based in Shiphay in Torquay 36 hrs per week, salary depending on experience.